Saturday, May 14, 2005

No Cypris...How About Julies?

Was informed that the fishes are out of stock. :( Well, I just take it as it's $200 odd dollars saved and it saved me some headache as well as I have been cracking my head as to where to house them.

Have transferred 6 of the existing "utinta" adult cypris to a 1x2x1 tank. Hardly the right size tank for the 6 adults. Am considering selling them off and replacing them with some julie regani or julie dickfeldi which haven't been seen here locally for awhile. Other julies like ornatus and .... are a common site but somehow reganis are rare. My 15 utinta fries are growing at a good rate though I still can't spot any males yet.

Here's a pic of a Julidochromis Regani and Dickfeldi at the bottom.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a very yellow julidochromis ornatus probably a F0. Most of the ones I saw at the LFS here were much paler.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home