Monday, June 20, 2005

Hello and Good Bye...

Bought 2 big wild caught zaire blues from brother runbird two weeks back. 6" and 8" respectively. They are beautiful. The fins were a little torn, so currently dosing them with Melafix. Runbird has kept them for about a year, both should be sexually mature, but the fact that nothing happened so far would suggest that both may be of the same sex. Did a check on the vents and I suspect both may be females.

Anyway as a result of the purchase, I have in turned sold 4 of my F1s to brother Jungle. Those are my very first batch of fronts, was pretty hesitant to sell them actually. Almost wanted to call off the sale that night, but alas my tank is just too small to house 15 fronts. Finally sold at a very good price..not to me..but to the buyer. Good bye Hopper, Darkie, Lido and Mint. Yes, have given them names. I keep a log on all the fronts that I have. Makes it more personal. :)

Here's a pic of my 8" giant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home