Friday, January 07, 2005

Cyprichromis leptosoma "Utinta"!

Got to know a new forummer during the Christmas/New Year period. Mr Lee wanted to clear the fishes at his house as he has been posted to Suzhou to work. For the first time, saw Cyprichromis leptosoma "Utinta" for sale! When I saw the post, I immediately dropped him an sms at 4am in the morning, but alas I was a day late, the nice adult male utintas were all taken up :( Anyway Mr Lee has an impressive collection of utintas (he managed to breed them!), a tank full of tropheus sp. ikola and some dubosis which he has also successfully bred. To cut the story short, I reserve about 15 of the ikolas and also another 15 2 week old utinta fries. Will have to wait for my tank to be up and ready though. Am planning to transfer my fronts to the new tank and let the tropheus take the existing one which is deeper.

Click on image for article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home