Thursday, July 28, 2005

Betta

Took my two poor bettas out to "play" yesterday...and realised that they are acutally quite beautiful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To be honest, I have been neglecting them, putting them in the common toilet with little light most of the time. And the only times I look at them were during the weekly water change. I dón't even watch them eat. Have been feeding them with my NLS small fish formula. I only feed once a day as I am too lazy to do more frequent water change. The MG seems to have popeye, but it has been like this since i got it home. Traeted with Interpet Anti-Internal Parsite for a week but stopped as the fish looked normal to me. The red fella is a red full moon.

I have also been reading up on breeding bettas and I have kept a lookout for suitable females whenever i drop by C328, but so far I am still a little hesitant to try breeding as I don't have any more space at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home