Saturday, August 13, 2005

Another New Member

Just couldn't resist it. Bought a F0 kitumba from a fellow forummer last weekend. This fella came as the same batch that I bought from CF about 2 months back. It's not as nice as the two pieces that I have but the price was quite alright so i took it. There were also a couple of F1 Zaires, mid-size kapampa and juvenile mobas available. The owner was keen to let go of them. They looked fine, with one piece in particular quite nice with long finnage. However after tasting the forbidden (F0) fruit, the fishes were simply not up to the standard that I have set for the fronts that I want to keep. Moreover a few of them have white spots, which to me is the number one taboo of fronts keeping. Even though the fishes are perfectly healthy, white spots just spoils the whole experiene for me.

One of my moba has a small round pimple on the head. I am adding melafix to the main tank at the moment and monitoring the situation. My hospital tank is currently occupied by a sick tropheous moori nkonde, which is showing signs of the dreaded bloat. I have so far lost 2 of my collection to the disease. I hope I will be able to cure this fella this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home