Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Bubbling!

Found my 1 week old planted tank bubbling when I went back home yesterday. Was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting the tank to be established for another 2-3 weeks more.

Okay bubbling need not necessary mean the tank is established, but it's still a nice feeling as it's my first planted tank.

My riccia is showing signs of growth but the mini moss doesn't seem to be growing at all. I was also pleasantly surprised to see my 2 baby shrimps still swiming in the tank. I was half expecting them to be dead as the ammonia level was amazingly high on Sunday. Shrimps are the last thing I thought would survive in such hostile conditions. Anyway they came foc with first batch of riccia/mini moss that i got from a forumer.

Let's see how long they can last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home